Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cape May day 4 leaving tomorrow?




Weather is looking better we hope to head out tomorrow morning to Atlantic City but if the seas are good we may go all the way to NYC.
Today is oil change day as it is a bit over due 250 hours.  So its a real good time to get off the boat and go shopping!
We are now just 400 miles (all big water) from home but still have not secured a slip, still waiting on 2 more quotes from marinas.  But we have a back up if need be.  I will let you know where we end up when we find out, as we are planning to sign up as harbor host once we have a harbor!  A decision will be made Friday. 
Jim took a walk over to Utsch's marina to get filters and the "Greatest Loop Boat" was there so he walked over to say hello and wish them well.  He said some women was on the boat who was most unfriendly, I guess she was not really a boater, I hope she isn't PR. for the company.

Read more about our past trips to beautiful Cape May NJ with more photos
http://sweetpeatrawler.blogspot.com/2011/05/cape-may-nj.html
http://sweetpeatrawler.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-5-atlantic-city-to-cape-may.html

2 comments:

Pam and Dave said...

Whoa Nellie! I really dislike the Jersey shore and I just checked your forecast - http://forecast.weather.gov/shmrn.php?mz=anz453&syn=anz400

THU
N WINDS 15 TO 20 KT...BECOMING NE 10 TO 15 KT IN THE
AFTERNOON. SEAS 3 TO 4 FT.

I guess it depends on your ability to endure a pounding with wind and waves on the nose, but it's over mine. :)

Sweet Pea said...

hmmm I guess a puppy delivery is out of the question then. I am thinking positively tomorrow morning we shall see.