Thursday, March 3, 2011
Fort Pierce......... Still!
The night before we left Stuart we had a problem with the fresh water pump, so we had no water for 2 days. But, luckily, the captain was able to fix-it with a $40 part, we just had to wait on it.
We hope to leave tomorrow but there is a BLOW going on so we will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings us for weather. If the window opens we will head out, move up north closer to the Cape Canaveral area as we are hoping to see the launch of the Atlas 5 on Friday.